Certified Network Security & Cyber Defence Management Specialisation
A certificate course in Cyber Defence and Network Security builds the required technological skills to prosper in the sectors of business, government, and academia.
Certification courses provide students with the basic fundamentals of hardware, software, and network management while building competencies in privacy, surveillance, and data protection.
This course provides a holistic view of modern network security including operating system hardening, firewalls, intrusion-detection systems, VPNs and Encryption. Physical Security, Standards, System Security and Security Policies are also included.
What is included in this course?
High-quality videos with in-depth content
Modular structure – student-directed path
Knowledge Checks at end of each module and the course
Lab Guided Exercises and answer files
6 months 24×7 remote access to a virtual lab
Instructor email support
Digital Certificate of Completion
The course curriculum is as provisioned below
- Network Security and Cyber Defence – An Introduction
- Exam and Lab Information
- Module 1: Introduction to Network Security
- Module 2: Types of Attacks
- Module 3: Fundamentals of Firewalls
- Module 4: Intrusion-Detection Systems
- Module 5: Fundamentals of Encryption
- Module 6: Virtual Private Networks (VPN)
- Module 7: Operating System Hardening
- Module 8: Virus Attacks and How to Defend
- Module 9: Security Policies
- Module 10: Assessing System Security
- Module 11: Security Standards
- Module 12: Physical Security and Recovery
- Module 13: Attackers Techniques
With a considerable knowledge in Cyber Defence and Network Security, students can be brought to a plethora of opportunities in the job sector. They can flourish as cybersecurity engineers, analysts, consultants, or administrators. Additional jobs include network architects, software developers, and penetration testers.